- Swarovski Crystal Aquamarine and Sapphire Paisley Body Tattoo
- size equivalency: 1.5inch long by 1.5inches wide
- Aquamarine on the outside and Sapphire on the inside. Aquamarine is the March birthstone color which is an exquisite hue of soft Caribbean blue water reflecting a crystal transparency, resulting in a beautiful pastel azure-like quality. Sapphire is the September birthstone color and is a traditional medium blue tone resembling the vibrant depths of the ocean and is the standard blue represented in the American flag
- Same day shipping if in stock and ordered before 2 PM MST
- Swarovski Crystal Body Tattoos represents a new generation of easy to apply and very attractive body adornment. Perfect for many special occasions such as birthday parties, weddings, events, festivals and fun in the sun. They are dermatologically tested and can be applied right on the skin for a fun way to express your love for sparkle!
Very Easy 4 Step Application!
- Thoroughly clean the area you are placing the Crystal tattoo with soap and water and dry completely.
- Carefully peel off the front layer of crystals from the backing making sure all of the crystals stay on the top clear sheet. If any of the crystals stick to the back white or black sheet, simply fold the top sheet back over and press firmly down on the crystals and peel again. Press the Crystal tattoo firmly against your skin. Hold and continue to press for at least 10-15 seconds to allow the adhesive on the back of the crystals to stick to your skin.
- Gently peel off the sheet making sure that each crystal stays on your skin.
- Give one more press down onto the crystals to be sure they are firmly securely applied to your skin.
Crystal Tattoos may be applied on healthy skin only. Do not adhere to eyes or on mucous membranes. Crystal Tattoos are not recommended for young children (generally under the age of three years old). Loose crystals may present a small parts hazard to young children, particularly children under three years old. Depending on its size, if a crystal comes away, children may choke on, inhale, swallow or insert it into their noses.
Do not apply body lotions or creams to or directly around the tattoo, as this may cause the crystals to come off.